Spouses attend a free consultation together. Attending together helps wives and husbands
decide whether a mediation divorce is right for them—and whether Dann Johns is the right mediator.
A free consultation also includes discussion of:
Schedule a free consultation about divorce mediation.
What to bring to the free consultation
Be sure to bring your spouse to the free consultation! Participation of both spouses is needed for divorce mediation to be
What else should you bring?
- Some spouses bring a list of questions to ask. The free consultation is a good time to ask your questions about divorce and
- Some spouses bring nothing at all, and that is okay. The free consultation is mostly about Dann Johns providing information
to you and your spouse.
- It is not necessary to bring financial documents to the free consultation. While Dann Johns will ask some
general questions about property, debts and income, your answers do not require showing documents. At the end of
the free consultation, Dann Johns will give you a list of documents to bring to the next meeting.
What is divorce mediation?
Learn about Dann Johns, Divorce Mediator & Attorney.
Fee for first consultation with Dann Johns
Your first consultation with Dann Johns is free. Click here to schedule a free consultation.
- First published 2012-02-03
- Content updated 2020-06-24
- Copyright © 2010-2020, Dann Johns, All Rights Reserved.